Become a member of the Nebraska Dental Hygienists' Association (NDHA) today!
Did you know ADHA works for you on the National, State, and Local level? As a member you belong to all three.
We believe in helping dental hygienists achieve their full potential as they seek to improve the public’s oral health. We support your goals by helping to ensure access to quality oral health care; promoting dental hygiene education, licensure, practice, and research; and representing your legislative interests at the local, state, and federal levels.
Join a community of your peers as you share the knowledge, insights, research and opportunities you need to advance your career.
As a member you will immediately enjoy these benefits:
- Networking through membership in your local component, NDHA, and ADHA, gives you access to a network of dental hygienists across the country.
- Access to information and online job postings.
- Leadership Opportunities! As a member you are eligible to participate in and serve as an ADHA and NDHA officer, delegate or on committees.
- Quarterly payment option available for member dues.
- Reduced rates on NDHA Dental Hygiene Fall and Annual Session and CEU classes, local component, and NDHA meetings.
- Members-only pricing at ADHA Center for Lifelong Learning and Annual Session and online CE.
- Receive complimentary publications included in your ADHA/NDHA membership: NebraskaLand Explorer, Access Magazine, Journal of Dental Hygiene, ADHA Updates
- Discounts on services such as phone bills, auto insurance, home insurance, car rentals, and more!